Outside and inside AquaPark, Outside and inside Sauna World
Welcome to the Wellness Hotel Frymburk complex where there are a large INSIDE AND OUTSIDE AQUAPARK for children and adults, which part is also the swimming pool of the 468 m2 size and three outside heated year-round swimming pools. You can also enjoy relaxing swimming pools both with sweet and salt water, swimming pool and other attractions which all provide you with a fun and relaxation for the people of every age. The whole water area is 850 m2.
New outside swimming pools
Outside salt swimming pool
30 - 34°C
You can enjoy massage and pearl jets here.
Outside relaxing swimming pool
30 - 34°C
Outside swimming pool
28 - 30°C
The size: 142 m2
2 swimming tracks
Outside child swimming pool
30 - 34°C
The size: 32 m2
All relaxing salt and fresh swimming pools are opened for the whole year.
Children pool and swimming pool will be both opened only from June until September.
- child swimming pool - 40 m2, child swimming pool
- whirlpool - water and air jets for a pleasant relaxation
- swimming tracks - two tracks for active swimmers, the length of the track is 25 m
- helter-skelter (toboggan) - 50 m long attraction suitable both for children and adults
- pearl beds - water bubbles will spoil you right in the pearl beds of the swimming pool
- wild water - another part of our swimming pool containing a strong stream where you can enjoy a lot of fun and entertainment
- steam - the temperature is 40 – 60 °C, humidity 45 – 60 %; thanks to the steam you can inhale herbs and essencial oils which is not only pleasant but also healthy for your skin blood circulation and immune system
- water jet
- water spouts
- hydromassage jets
Would you like to have some refreshment during your visit of our water complex and sauna world? Then visit our Aqua bar where we can offer you both alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks, fresh baguets, homemade desserts and many others.
- Mon - Thu 15:00 - 21:00
- Fri - 11:00 - 21:00
- Sat - Sun - 10:00 - 21:00
Aquapark complex includes INSIDE AND OUTSIDE SAUNA WORLD, you can try many kinds of saunas, sauna procedures led by our sauna specialists, natural cooling lake and other types of relaxing rooms for your comfort and relaxation.
Outside sauna world:
- ceremonial sauna with the capacity of 50 persons and regular sauna procedures done by our specialists
- child sauna on weekdays from 11 to 16 o´clock and at the weekends from 10 – 16 o´clock
- new Finnish sauna with the capacity of 16 places
- new Russian sauna with the capacity of 16 places (opening hours 12:00 - 14:00, 16:00 - 21:00)
- new chans, one for ladies, the other mixed, the capacity for each is 8 persons, the temperature of the chan is 36 – 40 °C
- cooling natural lake
- new relaxing rooms- ceremonial 1+2, cloudy and star sky
Inside sauna world:
- Finnish sauna up to 100 °C – suitable for healthy people to keep and improve condition. It heats body, relaxes muscles, promotes skin blood circulation, cleans pores and removes stress.
- Vario sauna 70 °C – enables, besides Finnish sauna, to choose among classical, tropical or wet herbal bath. This type of bath is suitable for those people who prefer lower temperatures than in Finnish sauna are.
- Saulty bath 37 – 45 °C – pleasant temperature with a saulty air create an atmosphere close to a seaside one. The parts of the sault gets into the upper respiratory tract and skin which both have a beneficial effect to.
- Oriental bath 40 – 48 °C – steam bath with various aroma in a stylish star sky cabin, heated benches a pleasant music provides you with a perfect relaxation.
- Fog shower
- Lymphatic drainage shower – 1x for back and legs
- Shower for back massage
- Chiller – cooling room with 4 buckets, one is equipped with a chain for children. Locally you can use a prepared crushed ice.
- Restroom – with heated loungers for a great relaxation after these procedures
- Kneipp therapy – Kneipp little pavement for tired and swollen legs. Changing entering warm and cold water tiding on a pebble pavement
Pricelist of AquaPark and Sauna World Tickets
Open for public on weekdays from 11 – 21 o´clock and at the weekends and public holidays from 10 – 21 o´clock.
Valid for the period from 28.06.2019
- Special family admission is for children between 3 and 12 years.
- The whole space of all the swimming pools and saunas is non-smoking!
- Prices are including VAT.
- Discounts can not be combined or used for different offers.
- The refundable deposit for the chip is € 4,40. For the loss of the chip the fee is € 43,50.
- Rental fee for the towel is € 2,20, for the hotel guests free (refundable deposit is € 6,70/1 piece).
- Children below 12 years have to be accompanied with an adult person (above 18 years), youth from 12 to 15 with a person above 15 years.
- The entry to the inside and outside sauna world is allowed only for the person above 12 years.
- Children below 12 years may enter the sauna world only with an adult person on weekdays from 11 – 16 o´clock and at the weekends and public holidays from 10 – 16 o´clock..
- Hotel reserves the right to change the opening hours and possible reservations for internal needs.
- Children below 1 year are now allowed to enter the child and large swimming pool and whirlpool according to the Act No. 135/2004 Coll of the Ministry of Health. Children from 1 to 3 years may enter the swimming pool only in a special bathing suit containing the tight rubber band around the legs.
- The entry of children carriages (strollers) is not allowed due to the hygienic reasons.
- The entry to the swimming pool in any footwear is forbidden from hygienic reasons.
- The entry to the sauna world in swimming suit is forbidden from hygienic reasons.
- The operator has the right to close or limit any parts of Aquapark from the maintenance or other necessary reasons without claiming a discount of the admission fee.
- From the safety reasons it is forbidden to bring into the water space free inflatable things such as balls, rings over 60 cm etc.
Wellness and Spa Reception Contact
- +420 380 300 330